Contact NQF Educational Consultancy on 0488 762 225 now
NQF Educational Consultancy provides:
- Onsite training customised to your needs
- Workshops linked to the National Quality Standards
- Participants with practical skills and knowledge
Meet our team of presenters below.
Peter Arbery – The Training Guru
Peter Arbery’s core purpose is to help others. Through The Training Guru, Peter is living this dream, growing leaders, strengthening teams, and increasing customer service. This experienced, vibrant trainer has a background of being a pharmacist, a business owner, and has been on many boards for over 20 years. He shares his successes and failures as the journey of learning takes place.
SHAPE YOUR FUTURE:
Courses within your reach include:
- Managers Growing to Leaders
- The Emotionally Intelligent Educator
- Assertive Conversations: Getting it said Respectfully
- Building Healthy Teams
- Feedback Skills: Incorporating feedback in your daily role
- High Performing Early Childhood Teams
- Leading through Unhealthy Conflict
Stephanie Habner – NQF Consultants
As founder of NQF Educational Consultancy, Stephanie spends most of her time providing expertise and training to educators in the NQF Requirements for services around Australia.
Same venue, same facilitator- new administrator! Though NETWORK SA has sadly closed, Professional Learning will continue at LOUNGE ON GIBSON, 77 Gibson St, Bowden.
- Educational Leadership & Programming- September 7th * repeat May workshop
- “The NEW NQS Explained” Friday August 17th.
- NEW- Educational Leader Network . Friday September 21
- “Indoor, Outdoor and Beyond”- Sustainability in Action
- Developing Your Quality Improvement Plan -Friday October 26
- NQS Self-Review- Keep All those Plates Spinning
- Preparing for an Assessment – What to Expect
- Relief Staff- Are you NQS Savvy?
- Coaching “One to One”