Contact NQF Educational Consultancy on 0488 762 225 now
We have a number of products and services available for purchase with details below.
- Want a simple, time-saving NQS Self-Review tool?
- Is it time to do staff appraisals?
- Ready to write your service’ Quality Improvement Plan?
This 4 part E-Kit has all you need:
- Delivered to your Inbox
- Designed for the Early Childhood Education and Care sector by a former ACECQA Assessment, Rating and Compliance Officer.
Download a sample of the NQS Self Review Kit by clicking on the sample image below.
Set of Mandatory Policies
- Building a new Early Learning Centre and need a start-up set of Policies?
- Time to review the Policies at your Centre?
We offer you:
- a complete set of Mandatory Policies for NQF Regulation 168,
- additional non-mandatory policies for best practice in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- policies which are reviewed on a regular basis in line with changes to the NQF Regulations 2017.
You get the benefit of not only saving time, but the Intellectual Property of a Former Assessment, Rating and Compliance Officer- to fast track your path to a high quality service.
Call Stephanie on 0488 762 225 to discuss purchase of these policies.
Changes to the National Quality Framework (NQF) Regulations take effect on October 1st 2017, and February 1st, 2018.
We want to guide you towards a better, more profitable business by giving you access to the knowledge and tools you need to achieve this.
Our advisory service gives you:
- Direct access to an expert on the NQF
- Specialist advice and time to discuss your needs
- Rapid response to Phone/email contact
- A choice of your service level package:
Call Stephanie on 0488 762 225 for more information.
Network SA Members
Network SA Resource, Advisory & Management Services Inc. is a non-profit community organisation which supports South Australian children’s care and education services. * As of July 1st, 2018 we advise that NETWORK SA is no longer operational.
CHILDREN’S SERVICES SECTOR: We recommend, and often work in collaboration with, trusted Lead Consultant Graham Doody at DOODY AND ASSOCIATES for all specialist Human Resources matters and more… https://www.doodyandassociates.com.au/childrens-services-sector-specialized