Contact NQF Educational Consultancy on 0488 762 225 now
Your work with us has certainly given us the way forward to ensure we are on the right track, not only for the Assessment, but in terms of continuous improvement in what we do and how we do it — Penny Cook (Head of Early Years, BANB7 School)
Sometimes it is difficult to see that car on the freeway that is in your ‘blind spot’ – until it is too late. Having an Assessment visit is a lot like this – it shows you your ‘blind spots’.
A blind spot is a habit or way of behaving that everyone knows about you – except perhaps YOU. That is why our Trial Run package is in high demand. Over 35 Centres Australia wide have participated in a ‘Trial Run- with 50 % going on to gain an Exceeding NQS Rating.
Having a ‘Trial Run’ Assessment with a former Assessment & Rating Officer will:
- Eliminate educators fear of being ‘observed’
- Boost educators’ confidence to explain daily practice
- Identify strengths and make quality practice visible
- Galvanise the team direction for future planning and goal setting
- Feedback on your strengths and growth points in your Quality Improvement Plan
- A Facilitated Staff Workshop with an extensive presentation in Photo form of the Trial Run snapshot.
- A Review list of the 40 NQS elements – including directions for your ‘next steps’
- Professional Learning pathways for the next 12 months